Pravets Golf SPA is located just 50 km away from Sofia - easily accessible with a 45 minute drive on the Hemus highway, yet distant enough from the daily stress of the big city. The 242 luxury rooms in the RIU Pravets Resort hotel, three fine restaurants, a SPA area of more than 3 000 sq.m, a modern fitness centre, an indoor and an outdoor swimming pools provide a unique experience for the guests of the resort.
Harradine designed 18-hole, par 72, Championship golf course and a state-of-the-art golf academy with an extensive practice area. This parkland-style golf course boasts spectacular views of the local mountains and lake, framed by the impressive RIU Pravets Resort hotel. The par-three eighth hole is the signature hole with its challenging island green. The 9th and the 18th greens are joined in one double green, a well-known feature from the Old Course in St Andrews. The driving range offers a unique experience with its special lighting for dawn or night golfing.
|MOUNTAIN VIEW||LAKE & GOLF VIEW *|
|Price per Room, €||DBL Room||SNGL Room||DBL Room||SNGL Room|
|4 night package||920||555||985||605|
|5 night package||1050||645||1145||712|
|6 night package||1180||735||1305||819|
* Lake view rooms - limited availability, please book ASAP to avoid disappointments.
• Welcome gift
• Practice rounds (22 and 23 September)
• Tournament’s rounds (24 - 26 of September)
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner buffet in the hotel
• Daily Lunch buffet (24 – 26 September) at the clubhouse
• Opening Ceremony and Dinner (23 September)
• Fruits and Water on the tee (24 - 26 September)
• Prize-giving Ceremony, Dinner and Closing Party (26 September)
• Daily shuttle between hotel and golf course (5 minute drive)
• Evening live broadcast of the Ryder Cup USA in the Club House (25 and 26 September)